July 5, 2016

Big foot

Last night my feet was so swollen it looked like Big Foot! I know my feet has grown a bit as my shoe felt so tight already, but last night, it became bigger than usual! And this morning, my fingers were swollen. I kept looking at my fingers in disbelief. Whoa... Seriously. My feet was so swollen it looked cute. Gemuk-gemuk comel, jari kaki ketot.

During my previous trip to the hospital for a check up, I did notice most of the ladies have swollen feet. So kembang... I never thought it would happen to me. Just because I went through quite a smooth first trimester with no morning sickness (well, not as bad as most people I know), I thought I'll get away with other symptoms as well. Nope. Say hello to third trimester.

2 comments:

orked violet @ SYA said...

sya pon!! hahahaha

take pictures, keep them. this entry makes me mishhhh my swollen feet so much la Bash! hahahaha.

btw, selamat hari raya bash and family :)

Bashtiah Nahrul said...

Sya! Thanks for reminding! Seriously lupa nak amik gambar. Siang-siang tak bengkak sangat. Malam... Fuh.