Sebenarnya okay je

On making full use of what you have... and being thankful, too.

A shot of my loofah plant taken using my Samsung Galaxy A02S handphone.


Gotta state the handphone model because I felt guilty. All these while, ever since I purchase it, I always look down on it. Pandang enteng... 

Because...There was this one time... I decided to get a haircut together with Sofia. A mother-daughter, girly girl trip... Just the two of us, before I gave birth. Took some shots... Back home...

Ta-da...


Now you know why I don't trust this phone.

My previous phone is Samsung Galaxy Note 9... And before that, I used Note 3. Memangla so sharp the pictures... The Note 9's touch screen suddenly stopped working earlier this year, sometime around Chinese New Year. I remembered because I went to IOI to buy a new one and we got a CNY gift.

To get the LCD screen repaired would cost at least RM 1k. A freaking ONE THOUSAND RINGGIT... at least... Ugh. So I thought, I'll just get a new one.

So I did. But I set my mind that I will only buy a phone that is within my budget at the moment. Which means, no more Galaxy Note series. Hence, Galaxy A02S. Then I traded in the Note 9 for RM 200, so basically I paid only around RM 300 for a new phone.

I really don't think much of this handphone that I didn't even bother to get a screen protector.. or casing.. Another reason is because it has just been released for a few months so basically the casing isn't out for sale at gadjet shops.

Looking at the picture of my loofah plant. Sharp jugakla... I'm impressed. So sebenarnya okay je.




 

Comments

Popular Posts