Being Watched


"Hi"
Oh hi.

"You've started wearing tudung right? Looks cuter. :) "
Oh ha'ah. Thank you.

*
*
*


"Truth is, I've liked you since I saw you at *****... But I didn't have the urge to tell you because I don't think I have a chance. And you nampak garang."
Oh yeke. Tak adalah pun.

"Did you notice me watching you?"
Entah. Didn't really notice.

"GREAT! I managed to keep it a secret then. I've never told anyone about this except you."
Oh yeke.

"You must be surprised to know this right?"

(I decided not to reply much further.)

* * *

Oh yes. VERY SURPRISED.
Such a confession I heard yesterday. That came from someone I barely talked to. I feel flattered... A bit. But at the same time it was scary. Imagine being stalked. Imagine being watched all the time. And besides, as I said before I've never talked to this guy before. Okay, maybe a sentence or two regarding work matters but not more than that. I'm a focused worker.

I don't know. Maybe I'm over-reacting.

Oh. Maybe because I'm not used to being secretly admired. Yeah, that's why. It just felt weird.

Comments

The Green Girl said…
That's a creepy picture!

I didn't take as many pictures as I normally would of Lake Michigan because I was so caught up with talking to my new friend!
Bashtiah said…
I must admit it IS a bit creepy. Oh I see you had real fun there ;)
sopiah said…
woot! someone's got an admirer! hihi
anastasheeka said…
Wooo tats great to have your own admire ^^
scha roslan. said…
wee ada admirer ;p ;p
Bashtiah said…
Yong: It's actually quite scary okayy... Hahah.

Anastasheeka: Hey, it's not really great... Heh. Thanks anyway for commenting ;)
Bashtiah said…
pika: Hahaha... A scary admirer ;D

Popular Posts