A Message For The Acid Splashers...

Dear Acid Splashers,
It's been fun going around Klang Valley in a motorcycle, right? I know you guys had real fun... If it's not fun, your activity wouldn't have continued for almost THREE months since the first time you played the splashing splashing acid game. I've heard that you use a plastic bottle to fill in the acid-like liquid before splashing it on us women. Hey mister, I have an even better idea. Fill the liquid in a water pistol lah... Much easier for you to carry around. And then you can attack more women. Sambil lalu sambil tembak. Much easy, right? Then you don't have to waste time opening the cap and all.

A water pistol is not that expensive, you see... Go on, get one. Or you can even buy two of them. So you can attack more women. Both right and left side. Much more effective, I tell you...

Dear Acid Splashers,
This is just an idea. It still depends on you whether to accept my suggestion or not. It's just an idea. Well, I just thought after 20+ victims, you need an improvement in your tactics. It's time to move forward and be more advance. I have another idea, which is for you to stop completely from attacking us women. But I'm sure you wouldn't agree because I know, it is a FUN activity, right? Well the choice is yours.

Dear Women Out There,
I'm a woman too. And I too, am a bit scared upon hearing about these cases. I'm annoyed too. But what can we do? PRECAUTION. Always be alert to your surroundings, okay. Though the cops said they will attack in the evening during weekdays and in the morning during weekends, just be alert okay. Be alert ALL THE TIME.

Comments

Khadija Sakaria said…
bash, the part "sambil lalu sambil tembak" is funny. btw, be careful okay. luckily i tk duduk area kl. sheesh. people nowadays -.-"
Bashtiah said…
Hi Khadija! Yala, lucky you. Here in KL too many crazy people already...

Popular Posts