Surviving LDR

Hi. I finally found the love of my life :)
Which explains why I've been neglecting this blog... Ha-ha.

LDR is a cool abbreviation for Long Distance Relationship

I'm in the middle of it now. Well, sort of. We didn't stay far from each other. We're still in the same country; only an hour drive away but we're such a busy pair that meeting up once a month is even hard to achieve. I'd like to think of myself as having a long distance relationship. So that it wouldn't hurt to think 'We are so near yet so far!' (and cry)

So... I believe that being someone who actually experience LDR, I think I'm qualified enough to give advice. Oh yeah.


*ahem* 

Presenting....

3 THINGS TO CONSIDER IN A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP

  • As long as we trust each other, things will be fine. Trust have to be built, though. Trust your partner and trust yourself to be loyal. Be loyal, behave, and always remember who you are. 
  • It doesn't mean that when you are free, the other person is free too. When you feel like dropping a message, don't expect the other person to reply ASAP. Being independent is the key here.
  • Understanding of the other person's position is also as important as trust. This is because... When you  understand what the person is doing, you will trust him/her.
Thinking again, it might be too early for me to conclude that this LDR is working for me. Like it works so well that I should give people advice. Heh. Anyway, things has been good so far :)


Comments

Popular Posts