Balas

Few days ago I asked my mum the direction to KUIS (Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor). I know it's around my neighbourhood but since I haven't been allowed to control the steering wheel for years, I couldn't really tell the direction exactly.


I text messaged my mum:
"Mak, kat kawasan mana eh KUIS tu?"
Here came the answer:
"Buka web"


-.-" Such an answer! See what technology have made us human become? 


Just now my mum suddenly texted:
"Cuti sekolah bila?"
Oh yeah. My answer was exactly the same:
"Buka web"


... But in the end I looked it up for her anyway. School holiday's starting on 19th November 2011 if I'm not mistaken. Eh, I just realize the previous post is also about my mum! HA-HA... Well I must have been missing her a lot.

Comments

Namee Roslan said…
haha naughty nya u haha. korang nampak sgt rapat!! :D
Pocket said…
hehehehe,
cuba la jangan kejam sangat bila jawab ngan orang tua buleh tak?

heheh:D
tp memang la good reply.

'Buka Web!'
Bashtiah said…
Namee:
Ha'ah, memang sangat rapat! :) Tapi... Still there are things yang I xbagitahu dia. Sebab dia ialah 'mak' :p

Pocket:
Hahah... Yeah, kata zaman moden.

Popular Posts