Feeling the burn

Assalamualaikum. Hi.

Been quite some time since I blogged...

Well...
I've graduated with only 0.01 point away from First Class Honours. About 11 months ago. And I'm already engaged with the guy I sometimes blogged about. About 1 month already.

Life post-graduation was hectic. I got myself a steady job, high salary with maximum working hours. Which lasts me only six months, just so I could get myself a humble 1.3 Myvi.

Ever since I graduated, I'm a self-proclaimed Manager of I Renang, the swimming company founded by my mum. I went to the printing shop myself to get myself a new business card with this so called Pengurus I Renang title on it. I feel awesome. Manager...

PENGURUS I RENANG.
It's not even a year yet and I'm feeling the burn.... The burn of a Manager spirit fighting to keep the business up. You see before this it was my part-time job... Not really a Manager, more like a swimming instructor only.. But now it's full time. And not only that, I also have instructors helping me around. HELPING with salary of course. When you have to pay people's salary, that is when you FEEL like a boss.

I'm thankfull I'm able to provide job opportunities. I also have more time for myself and my family. I Renang was established in 2011. Now it's 2014. I started going full time on this company end of 2013. Three months more to 2015...

I just wish I still have the desire to keep this business alive and kicking and rocking.

Comments

Popular Posts